- News & Events
- Mainetti History
- Our People
- Companies & Partnerships
- Social Impact
- Global Coverage
We believe that our success comes from our people.
The more than 6,000 people we employ are fundamental to the way we do business. As a result, we prioritize their professional fulfillment, work/life balance, and contributions to our diverse workforce.
We are committed to a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our team to thrive professionally and personally – all the while contributing to the communities in which we operate. It is only by employing the best people that we can produce outstanding products and deliver first-class service.
Mainetti recognizes that we must provide a safe, ethical work environment that gives equal opportunity and facilitates continued training and personal improvement. Our human rights and labor code of conduct is based on the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code (ETI).
We are committed to:
- Helping employees develop their skills and knowledge
- Recognizing and rewarding performance while observing best practices in developing teamwork
- Promoting equal opportunity with an absolute intolerance of discrimination, victimization, or harassment
- Providing a workplace that adheres to and operates strict health and safety practices
- Conducting relationships with our customers and employees in an honest, open and trustworthy manner