The Mainetti Group is committed to providing its customers with products that are produced in a safe manner, that help protect the environment and that all of our activities are ethically sound.
At the heart of Mainetti is our environmental standpoint.
We view regulations and legislation as the absolute minimum standard to be attained and we strive to significantly exceed them.
By constantly researching new ways to reduce pollution and wastage we seek to minimise our impact on the environment.
Our philosophy is to supply our customers with products that meet their requirements on fitness for purpose, continuity of supply, cost and reduce impact on the environment.
Mainetti pioneered the introduction of the recycling of garment hangers, and now our recycling, reprocessing and resorting facilities provide not only a cost effective service to our customers, but ensure we produce no plastic waste for disposal in landfill sites.
Mainetti's customised resorting facilities provide a highly efficient service to customers - from collection, through inspection and sorting, to the reintroduction of hangers for reuse within the supply chain.
As the needs of the retail industry have changed Mainetti has worked closely with our retail partners to develop economic and environmentally friendly solutions to their waste problems.
Hanger "Re-use" can provide a number of ecological benefits such as a reduction in the use of energy and raw materials savings, therefore carbon emissions, as replacing a single use product with a reusable one reduces the number of hangers that need to be manufactured.
- We are committed to actions to restore and preserve the environment.
- We are committed to developing safe and clean technologies using the best environmental practices.
- We are committed to minimizing waste and pollutants, conserving resources, and recycling materials at every stage of the product life cycle.
- We will continue to work with customers and public authorities, vigorously pursuing the development, and implementation of improved technologies and products by minimizing their impact on the environment.
- We will develop effective methods and procedures, and will promote a culture in which all employees share this commitment.
In this way we aim to have an environmental performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence and respect of customers, shareholders, and society at large, and to contribute to sustainable development.